Tuesday, August 12, 2008

My First Firsts

I do not know where do i begin from.....[ Don't tell me from the beginning ;) ]

Internet made this happen. That's where i saw her for the first time.. She looked absolutely stunning and jaw dropping gorgeous! I remained gaping at her! Couldn't figure out was it jus' another emotion passing like a cloud (euphemism for infactuation), or was it indeed my first crush?!? You really can't control such feelings rite?

Didn't take long for me to realize that there was gonna be a surge of thoughts in the corners of my mind, raising questions like... "Am i sure about this? Am I making a decision too quick? Is this the right time to get her?"
Sometimes you really like somebody but you don't know why! Probably, for the way they are. I felt really possesive about her. I could see her with me in a couple of years to come. That's when Cupid struck the arrow right into my head making me realize that i was smitten by the love at first sight bug :) [Lets not make it filmi by saying, violins and guitars were played!!]
My Thoughts Per Second were out doing my Feelings Per Second.

It was a war raged between Mr.heart and Mr.Mind, stirring a turbulence which soared within me. As far as guyz are concerned Thoughts are immediately Shift+Deleted from the battleground and Feelings are Ctrl+c'd and Ctrl+V'd. After a lot of deleting and pasting, Mr.Heart proved victorious.

Contended that Mind had submitted to Heart, I assured myself to succumb to the next step. Like every guy, I traced my footsteps back to her. I got to know more about her, from the internet and her friends. Every time I saw her I skipt a heart beat. Everytime i thought about her, there always arose Mr.Confusion who provoked Heart and Mind. I am not sure if "Idle mind is a devils...." but for sure it was Mr.Confusion's workshop. Having provoked them, Heart goes mocking at Mind, by saying "We have been through this earlier, and at the end..... you inevitably give up!"
This time Mind came up with a new thought, "How would my parents react?" But, little did Mind know that Mr.Decision was already in place and there was no room for Mr.Confusion any more. I contacted her place. Met her for the first time. I'm running out of words to portray her appearance when i saw her at first (Not intending to make this post an essay). I grew interested in her. It was a YES!
It was raining that day, I decided to take her out, and I covered her to avoid her from getting wet. I brought her home. The ambience and she just blended profusely, for what seemed like eternity to me. Wished if I could remain gazing at her eternally. I held her close to me, helped her by undoing the cover, Unveiling her gleaming body. The curves on her body were vivid, she had them in the right set of places.
Further, I opened her.... [Stop thinking wild!! :P ]..... and turned her on. I was craving for this moment, for it was my first laptop! ;)


Add to Technorati Favorites

2 comments:

Dinesh Agarwal said...

Dear TechnoSavvy Lover, Kudos to you. You have made a right decision choosing your true love. This is the only platonic form of love people can think of nowadays. Moreover, It takes all the shit you want to pass and does not ever return it. You might not want to spoil it by *********ing on it though. Nevertheless, you can always turn it on whenever you desire.

Raghav said...

dai... idhu cut copy paste dhana???



Website Counter
Reader Watch