Sunday, September 26, 2010

And it became ME T!me

Longer days and Shorter nights of work and sleep would only make one crave for a well deserved break. Me being no exception to that!

Struggling hard to open my eyes on to wake me and my mac. While gmail was quicker - It had already started signaling the world... Sum1s up!!

Coincidentally finding a spl friend online; making opening my eyes easy and starting Saturday with a smile... :)

Dilly-Dallying with Sun and Shower, Not quite sure how else Breda wanted to treat me today!
Knowing its pretty late for lunch. I stash out on a bicycle, listening to what you are listening now; hoping to catch more of sun.
Brushing aside pedestrians with smiling faces after their busy shopping day, I began speeding to get to the cafe at the end of the shopping street.

Although, inches were reducing distance-wise but increasing shower-wise. I am sure, It would have been much lesser than 10 deg and sun's presence couldn't out do the shower and the cold wind.

Witnessing the bright evening turning cloudy and grey within moments. Feeling, there soon is gonna be a heavy downpour. I manage to find a parking space and begin to barge into the cafe finding me a place to get cozy. Only to realize that I was lucky to call for d centre table overlooking the Church at the City Centrum. Seated face to face with the landmark of Breda with just a wide pane of glass between us. I could see sun losing its charm on this monument giving way to the heavy downpour that was soon expected, making the diners from the terrace rush into the cafe seeking the company of warmth and light.

It is said one must get at the right place and the right time, in stead of terming it luck... Well, I was treated well by Breda and T!me :)

With this song "Halo" gripping me totally, making me want to listen to it incessantly. What more could I ask when I was served my freshly brewed cuppa koffie steaming right in front of me, between my eyes and the Church making it a picture perfect moment.

It was a nice feeling being amidst strangers, smiling and graciously wishing me a nice evening talking about the unpredictable weather in a language totally (not greek and latin) Dutch to me :D

No sooner did Sun decide to paint this picture perfect moment to THE PERFECT moment by adding not just light and climbing on top of the Church, but by also filling life into the Shopping Street after the rain and grey time.

T!me for a moment seemed still, with... Rain diminishing to a few drops from sky... grey turning to light.... Kids on their bikes... An elder sister carefully guiding her little siblings... A table getting set right in front of me for two ladies meeting each other after what seemed like eternity.... Catching up on the years they never met while sipping on Wine. Gazing thro' the glass and I see.... A couple holding each others arms expressing that they care for each other, so what if they are old now and they walk slowly!

While still listening to this song which was seasoning the moment (that unveiled in front of me) with a heightened sense of emotion. Relaxing me and making it "My" time to cut out from the regular routine of work...
I sat there stealing it and making it a memory!

I leave you with this thought....

We capture flashes hoping to surf through the smiles with our near and dear ones; soon..... not knowing when that is......
Trying to remember the story behind every captured moment!

Some capture not just moments, but the story and the feelings gift wrap it with words and blog it!

With the hope I have done half justice to that!!

My dear blog..... I promise not to S!lent again :)


PS:
The Cafe seemed like this from the outside, From the inside I was busy carving the moment and hence I was tad lazy to click it!

No comments:



Website Counter
Reader Watch